Since 1989 we have been supplying and installing windows and doors to the commercial sector. Our customer-focussed service has meant an enviable reputation not just for our service, but for the quality of our products and installations. We are a highly accredited company for compliance with all government initiatives and assure a professional operation from changing a handle to entire window replacement for a block of flats. At Professional, we utilise our extensive knowledge of component parts puts us in an excellent position to identify and locate your commercial window & door parts. In a commercial situation, prompt action is essential where a door or window fails. We aim to resolve your problems in the shortest time possible whilst keeping you updated throughout the whole process.
- Choice of handles from a range of brands, key-locking, egress, non-locking to match existing or comply to latest regulations.
- Energy-saving glass to increase heat saving or heat-reflecting glass to reduce overheating from sunlight.
- Fitting restrictors, locking or non-locking as necessary.
- Increased security by replacing windows with multi-point locking systems utilising anti-jemmy hinges and shoot bolt locking.
DOOR REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
- Again, where possible we will offer the most cost-effective solution to your problem.
- Hardware repair or replacement of hinges, handles & locks – either as a result of wear and tear, vandalism or accident.
- Complete replacement of windows where repair costs are likely to exceed replacement
- Change handles, knockers, numerals and letterboxes to a range of finishes from satin black, chrome and various gold and brass finishes.
- Replacing doors with high security doors in PVCu, Aluminium or Composite using approved and accredited locking mechanisms including the new anti-bump cylinders.
- Simple additions to doors from a simple peep hole to a cat flap – all additions that need specialised product knowledge as to how these items should be added.
- Schedule of rates can be tailored to suit your individual needs or requirements.